School aged children, Kindergarten through age 14, are provided a place to unwind from the stress of their
school day in a safe and nurturing environment which expands their interests, supports their education,
and affords them opportunities for positive social interactions.
- Students are grouped according to grade level to ensure developmentally appropriate practices and
activities, and the program is staffed with low student to teacher ratios.
- Services are available for before and/or after school, as well as care on most school closing days.
Includes emergency closings, when our center remains opened.
- Children are given opportunities for active physical play, creative arts, computer skills, reading,
and team building skills.
- After school activity clubs, chosen based on the children’s’ input, afford them the opportunity to
further their hobbies and interests while working with concepts such as math, life skills and altruism.
Past clubs have included Nature and Ecology, Science, Cooking, Art, and Photography.
- Children are provided, if parents wish, a quiet time to work on their homework, with comprehension
assistance from dedicated School Age counselors.
See News & Events for upcoming activities and the latest happenings!